In this episode, we touch on Movie Remakes, the stupidity of trying to live on Mars, the 2019 Baseball HOF class, and more!
Episode #102: “2019 Baseball HOF Class; Life on Mars; Movie Remakes” Contents:
- (Intro) – We survived the heatwave
- (07:09) – We’ve had enough of movie remakes
- (15:25) – Should we continue to explore life on Mars?
- (23:43) – Bud Selig upset about the steroid ers
- (45:23) – Francisco Lindor urges MLB to extend netting to foul pole
- (51:46) – Nicholas Castellanos complains about his stats at Comerica Park
- (58:15) – Congratulations to the 2019 Baseball HOF class; extended outro
The Welcome to THE SHOW podcast is independently produced by Manny Gómez and Luis Gómez (aka “CT”). Support us by becoming a patron and please take 2-minutes to rate and review our podcast wherever you listen.
Our logo is by Luigi Gómez. Graphics by Manny Gómez.
Looking for a podcast to binge on? Check out our list of TOP 10 PODCASTS AVAILABLE NOW!